How Can We Help You?
Navigate Law represents various local Sunshine Coast builders and has developed a reputation for providing legal services specifically geared towards the building industry.
We understand the particular needs of our builder clients and are up to date with GST withholding and notice requirements.
- Property conveyancing for purchase of land for building on spec
- Advice on option agreements
- Reviewing and advising on display village agreements
- QBCC covenantor legal advice certificates
- On-sale and lease-back arrangements for display homes
- Drafting sale contracts including appropriate special conditions
- Advice on your GST withholding obligations
- Assistance with strata-titling of duplex lots and on-sale
Request a Call Back
Business Purchase or Sale
Whether you are selling your existing business or looking to purchase a business, we can help. Each party to the sale (or purchase) of a business should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
Retail & Commercial LEases
IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING COVID-19
Our #1 priority is the health of our staff, families and clients. Accordingly, we are limiting face-to-face appointments.
We are also putting measures in place which allow some staff to work remotely. Our preferred method of communication at this time is EMAIL, or if you need to speak with someone regarding your matter, telephone.
We request that you DO NOT attend the office in person unless you have a pre-arranged appointment. We have a “Drop-Box” set up immediately outside the office on level 1 if you are wanting to deliver or return documents, which will be cleared regularly. We wish to assure our clients that we will remain open for business during this crisis and have the capabilities to work remotely if required to ensure continuity of service.
Get In Touch
Contact us to find out more, or to arrange an appointment with one of our experienced and friendly legal professionals.