We understand that the death of a loved one can be a difficult time. Let us help you by:
- Advising executors and trustees in regard to their duties and rights
- Applying for Probate of the Will in the Supreme Court
- Dealing with intestacy (where there is no Will)
- Applying for Letters of Administration (if the Will is deemed invalid or is absent)
- Selling or transferring estate property
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment with one of our experienced and friendly legal professionals.